NexGard Chew for Dogs
Special! Get a free cooler with each purchase of NexGard – limited stocks!
Prevent, treat and control ticks and fleas on dogs with NexGard monthly treatment.
- Once off treatment in the form of a soft chewable tablet
- Treatment and prevention of tick & flea infestations in dogs (Ctenocephalides felis and C.canis) for at least one month
- Starts to kills fleas within 30 minutes and 100% efficacy achieved by 8 hours
- Eliminates new adult fleas on the dog within 12 hours
- Kills fleas before the egg production and therefore prevents the risk of household contamination
- Can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Treats and prevents tick infestation in dogs (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Haemaphysalis spp.) and various other spp.
- Administer orally at monthly intervals
- 2.5mg/kg of afoxolaner per kg bodyweight
Ticks and fleas can create serious health problems for your pets. Not only that, pets can develop behaviour problems when they are constantly in discomfort and scratching and no matter how much they scratch, the itch doesn’t go away.
This must be one of the hottest topics in the pet world. The tick and flea dilemma. There is just nothing that compares in discomfort for a dog to be scratching the whole day! They can’t sleep, sit, lie down or do anything because they have this constant itch! Continuous scratching causes so much damage to your pet. Apart from it making them really miserable it can cause hot spots and it can become a habit.
Responsible Pet Ownership
Pets need so much more than just food, water and shelter. They need our love too. Love means caring. Caring means being a responsible pet owner. A responsible pet owner will ensure that his pet is comfortable at all times, and that his mental as well as physical well being is always taken care of. When we use the word “care” in the pet world, the following comes to mind:
- Being affectionate and loving, yet firm when needed
- Training and teaching a pet to think
- Fresh food and water
- A place to call home, away from the harsh elements of nature
- Security & trust
- Mental & physical wellbeing
- Mental & physical stimulation
- Human and species related interaction
- Socialization & habituation
- Inoculations and deworming
- Parasite control (tick & flea)
- Own sleeping space with adequate bedding
Quite a mouth full, isn’t it? Well, basic tick and flea control is quite high up on the list when we want our pets to be comfortable, happy and healthy. NexGard Chew for Dogs will ensure that you and your pet don’t have unnecessary added troubles. Used regularly every month, your pet will be flea and tick free.
Nexgard for Dogs is available in the following packaging:
0 – 10kg for small dogs
4.1 – 10kg for medium dogs
20 – 40kg for large dogs
40 – 60 for extra-large dogs
Also available for cats
R67.99 – 494.99
Delivery: 2 – 3 days once payment reflects, door to door Courier R130