Marltons Cat Bowl
Plastic Marltons Cat Bowl is small enough for cats, kittens and puppies or small dogs. It is also a nice size bowl to use inside a crate as it’s small enough. The design ensures that the bowl can not be tipped over by accident. This is an economy food and water bowl, inexpensive, lightweight and great quality. The inside measures 12cm in diameter.
I love these little food and water bowls. I have quite a few of them and they come in very handy.
Tips and choosing the correct food and water bowls:
- Ensure the size is correct for the size of your pet. If the bowl is too large, a small pet will not be able to drink or feed. When using bowls that are too big, we tend to over feed.
- The bowl must be sturdy and have a flat bottom or rubber seal
- It must be made of non-porous material (plastic, stainless steel, epoxy or other coatings). If not, germs will stick to it
- Should be easy to clean and have a little crevices as possible where germs could accumulate
- Must be durable and strong
- Water bowls should be big enough to ensure that drinking water stays cooler for longer
Delivery: 1- 2 days once payment reflects, door to door Courier R130