Flat Collar 50mm & 25mm
The flat collar, also referred to as a semi-permanent collar is one of the most versatile collars available on the market. Not only can it be used as an everyday walking collar, but it is used in many types of dog sports/disciplines.
Collars normally tend to come off the neck when the dog moves backwards, some dogs are quite good with unhitching a collar, by just doing a little head tilt. This collar is designed not to come off yet it does not cause any discomfort to the dog. It does not harm the dog’s throat area and the lightweight material does not add to discomfort in hot weather.
The flat collar is extremely strong, made from high quality webbing. It is adjustable and all clips are made from steel.
Why is this collar so great?
- Extremely versatile
- Available in 2 styles – normal or d-ring on the side
- Can be used on everyday walks
- Can be used for dog sports and scent work
- No harm done to the neck area
- Great collar for pullers
- Comfortable lightweight fit
- Easy to clean
- Made from high quality webbing
- All clips made from steel
- Extra cover to keep the end flat and in place
- Can have patches sewn on
- Durable and extra strong for medium to large breed dogs
- Comes in different colours: Red, Royal Blue, Yellow, Black, Brown
- Size: 50mm wide, 58cm long | 25mm wide, 58cm long
- ORDERS TAKEN FOR CUSTOM SIZES
- Proudly made in South Africa
R79.99 – R129.99
Delivery: 3 – 5 days once payment reflects, door to door Courier