Capstar Small dogs & cats
Capstar Small Dogs & Cats is often used as emergency treatment for flea invested dogs. Because it starts working within 15 minutes, it is one of the quickest ways to rid a dog of fleas. Fleas can cause severe hair loss and cause worms for canines. For the treatment of flea infestations medium to large dogs.
It is common and normal for dogs and cats to come into contact with fleas, but with so many great products on the market, it’s a problem you can quickly solve. Fleas causes great discomfort for dogs and cats, and any other animal for that matter. A lot of dogs are allergic to flea bites which means they scratch more and might show a more severe reaction to fleas. Prevention is always better than cure, that is why Capstar Small Dogs & Cats comes highly recommended.
For the treatment of flea infestations on small dogs and cats.
- Given orally monthly.
- Starts working within 15 minutes and lasts up to 24 hours
- Can be used on animals at 4 weeks and older, weighing up to 11kg
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating bitches
- It is normal if the animal starts scratching once you have administered it, the fleas are reacting to the Capstar
- Can be used as an emergency treatment to rid dogs and cats of fleas as quickly as possible
- Do not give to animals weighing less than 1kg
Sold in packets of 6 tablets.
Delivery: 2 – 4 days once payment reflects, door to door Courier R130