Antezole Deworming for Dogs Single
My dog has worms – what now?
Don’t feel embarrassed about it when you suspect your dog has worms. It is just part of nature. Dogs get infested from worms by many means and it does not mean that you and I are a bad pet owner. We can not always control what our dogs ingest and we are not always there to see. What we can do, however, is put our pets on a regular deworming schedule to make sure that they do not get infested with worms.
Antezole Deworming for Dogs is economical to use, powerful, and a single-dose, safe dewormer.
- Effective against all the common infecting worm species – roundworm, tapeworm, hookworm and whipworm infestations.
- Dosage: 1 tablet per 10 kg body mass. There is no need to be fed or to fast before tablets are administered.
- One dose is sufficient to kill all the worms.
- The tablets can be given directly or crushed and mixed with food.
- They dissolve within a few minutes in the dog’s stomach and start to act immediately.
- The tablets are scored in quarters making it easy to break and give smaller or more exact doses if needed.
- Starting at two weeks of age, puppies should be dewormed every two weeks until they are twelve weeks old.
- All dogs are likely to pick up worms again after deworming and so should be dewormed regularly.
Responsible Pet Ownership
Pets need so much more than just food, water and shelter. They need our love too. Love means caring. Caring means being a responsible pet owner. A responsible pet owner will ensure that his pet is comfortable at all times, and that his mental as well as physical well being is always taken care of. When we use the word “care” in the pet world, the following comes to mind:
- Being affectionate and loving, yet firm when needed
- Training and teaching a pet to think
- Fresh food and water
- A place to call home, away from the harsh elements of nature
- Security & trust
- Mental & physical wellbeing
- Mental & physical stimulation
- Human and species related interaction
- Socialization & habituation
- Inoculations and deworming
- Parasite control (tick & flea)
- Own sleeping space with adequate bedding
Quite a mouth full, isn’t it? Regular deworming is a must to ensure our pets are healthy, comfortable and happy. Antezole Deworming for Dogs will ensure that you and your pet don’t have unnecessary added troubles. Used regularly every 3 months, your pet will be worm free.
Antezole Deworming is also available for cats, horses and other pets.
R22.99 single dose tablet up to 10kg
Delivery: 2 – 3 days once payment reflects, door to door Courier R130