Animal Shape Cookie Cutters
Save money and make your own healthy dog treats with these cute animal shaped cookie cutters.
Baking your own dog biscuits can be lots of fun and you get to choose what ingredients to use. With our animal shape cookie cutters, the kids will love to join in! Turn this into a relaxing weekend activity and spend some quality time together. When I bake, all my dogs are in the kitchen, just waiting for a morsel to accidentaly drop to the floor.
With our Animal Shape Cookie Cutters, you also get to choose what size you want the biscuits to be. Their are literally thousands of mouth watering recipes available. Did you know that you can bake low calorie dog biscuits for your overweight pets? There are also recipes that helps tartar control.
Ever since I started baking, I have been hooked. I love the smell of the biscuits in the oven (so do my dogs). Our cats also love them and I have started baking smaller biscuits especially for them. Our Animal Shape Cookie Cutters really cuts through dough like butter. They don’t hurt your hands and are super easy to clean.
- Made from hard plastic
- Easy to clean in soapy water (not dishwasher safe)
- Can be used for biscuits, cookies, pastry, fondant and also human cookies & sweets
- Can also be used for craft projects using clay as a medium
- Ideal to decorate with icing and fondant
- Great activity for children
- Comes with free dog biscuit recipes
- Size: See sizes on order page for individual cutters
- Note: Cookies will be smaller once they are baked, depending on the dough that you use
- Lead time: It takes between 7 and 15 days to manufacture, depending on the amount of orders. We do stock some of the cutters, but not the whole range.
- Made in SA
Lead time: 10 – 15 days depending on order volumes
Delivery: 1 – 3 days once payment reflects, door to door Courier, R130
If you would like to find some great tasting dog and cat biscuit recipes, please click on the link below: